Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tell me, who is the man and who is the woman

Gee, I was that angry.

Suddenly a woman walked right to me and gloomed at me, starred and said:
Are you a man or a woman?

What the hell.

I am so bored of all people not who cant see beyond...

I tell you: I know a very respected man in a high polical position in Sweden. He use to wear tie and that stuft, you know, the whole office package.

One evening, after a long diplomatic political meeting we went out for a beer, and he told me his highest wish was to sometimes go in woman clothes. Not because is is woman clothes, just because he thinks it looks so beautiful and he feels it should fit him and he would feel very comfortable.

Does this wish make him less male?

I told this stupid woman who asked about my sex that I was a man and I told her she seemed to be a transsexual in my eyes.
Must a man look like this:




You dont need to look like a man to be a man - and not need to look like a woman to be a woman.

Which clothes you like: thats your own business.

What says this is the only way a woman can look as?

No, the fourth Photo here shows as beautiful women as this to the left, in my eyes.












Andra bloggar om: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Ryan Ghadban said...

You should've told her: None of your god damn business.

:)

Take care,
Ryan.