Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hot tonight: Arctic Monkeys

Hottest thing tonight in Stockholm, except from the summer weather, which is just here one day and will change to storm very soon.
So take care: go out tonigth, enjoy the hot summer. It would not stay for ever.
By the way: who can be happier than I: we dont need to see Tom Cruise in another movie. Yeah.
His religion says no. And we say: yes. The world does not need any rich scientolog.

I wish I had a ticket to Arctic Monkeys tonight.


Video for the single 'Brianstorm'. First single to be released from forthcoming album Favourite Worst Nightmare, out April 2007.




Andra bloggar om: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Barbaselo said...

I guess those people are called scientologists, not scientologs.

But really - who cares?

Anonymous said...

Barbaselo: I think you are right. My English sucks.
But anyhow, I suppose most people understand what I try to say.
Mickey Maze

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love Brianstorm!
Did you know this song is running for weshow rock video awards?? I believe it´s at #4!

Let´s vote!
Rock Awards