Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LOL - be sexy and earn money for your blog - thats the deal



Ha ha, LOL.

Its a war going on in Sweden, and its about blogs.
Two of the biggest newspapers are linking to blogs who post things about their articles. Another big paper lists blogs who have written about news.
Now the hottest news about blogs: Metro pay blogs.
Yes.
0.03 Swedish crown for each visitor at your blog.
LOL.
Most blogger will get a cup of coffee for that.

The boss for this newest blogportal is a glamour blogger with wonderful hair and a body with curves
.

To be honest: one reason why her blog has so many visitors: I promise: its her sexappeal.

She gives advices to bloggers and says: update often.
But I know a lot of bloggers who do exactly that. And they produce well written and interesting posts. But still they dont get a per cent of the amount of visitors as The Glamour princess.

Dont misunderstand me. Its nothing wrong about being beautiful or sexy. I wish I was that myself.

Read more about the Swedish new blog deal here
.
And here.

By the way: the legs are not from the glamour princess. Its my twin sisters legs. I think that they perhaps can help me to earn some money for my blog.
Andra bloggar om: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: