Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have the link to the gossip site the celebrities and the tabloids are upset about


The tabloids in Sweden are upset. A new gossipblog has posted slender and gossip about the celebrities in Sweden.

The blog has been reported to Police. One of the Swedish celebrities who is slendered in the gossipblog is Carola. She is said to have a lovestory with Sebastian.

Carolina Gynning show most of her naked body. And such stuff you can find in the gossipblog.

I can understand that the celebrities who are miscredited and maybe lied about, is angry. But the tabloids? Most of the stuff in the gossipblog is already published in the two Swedish tabloids.

Well, I am suspious about this. It there was one or two very good gossipblogs, it might make it more difficult for the tabloids to sell their stuff. Who wants to pay for the same gossip they can get for free on the blogs?

I dont know if I can be sued if I publish the link to the gossipblog, but if you send me an email, I will send it to you.
My email is
(and that is true)
hot.fast.stuff(@)gmaildotcom

Here are the articles about it in the tabloids:
Aftonbladet
Expressen

Andra bloggar om: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here´s the real stuff (Carola):
1, 2, 3, 4.