Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The sexiest handsome men - sure?


We want some handsome men to look at. It so many toples young ladies in the magazines and the tabloids these days. Its not gender equality.

So with the help of Google we found this nice Father Christmas. I wonder if Google search machine in my browser has a childrensafe filter?

The site where I found it was here.
That page also had a part with cute babies, what I suppose it to consider as the results after meeting to the most handsome, sexiest man.


Other sexy handsome men I found in this site, Mostbeautifulman.com.
For example Alejandro Otero, isn´t he real cute?
For being multicultural in our research I tell you about this marvelous man.
Alejandro Otero is a Venezuelan actor and model.

At Mostbeautifulman.com you´ll find handsome sexy man in different categories, as athletes, actors and musicians.

Here is another site with a lot of beutiful men.
But, as the webmaster writes: A handsome man is not always a sexy and a sexy one is not always that handsome.


















At last: here is the video Deadly Handsome men:







Andra bloggar om: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: