Saturday, September 1, 2007

George Clooney in a real hot romance



Why must I be a man and why have I missed to learn to use snakes?

George Clooney has fallen in love. And I am not the subject. Gee, I wish I could transform.

So one of the hottest bacholors in Hollywood has a real hot romance with one of the hottest models from South America: Leonor Varela.

So:
George Clooney + Leonor Varela = true.

If you read Swedish you can read more about it here.

More gossip from world of celebrities:
The Hills star Heidi Montag went shopping for a wedding dress on Friday and she made sure to invite her favorite paparazzo along for the wonderful photo op.
From Perez.

The first Apprentice winner Bill Rancic married E! News anchor Giuliana DePandi on Saturday on the Italian island of Capri.
From People.

COURTNEY Love claims that she has 'never seen anyone take as much coke as Amy Winehouse.
From Sun.

Unibet.com

Andra bloggar om: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: